“When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.”
~ Robert Frank
All you photographers, aspiring photographers, and creative people, here it your chance to take part in Hope for the Sold’s Photo Contest!
- Theme: Freed/Freedom – What images and metaphors come to mind when you imagine freedom for victims of exploitation and slavery? Get creative! I am anticipating some powerful and beautiful interpretations.
- Deadline: August 26, 2012
- Photo limit per person: 2
- Submission: Send an email along with your picture(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your email as “Photo Contest.” Be sure to include your full name and your website if you have one.
- Voting: The best photo will be selected by myself and HFTS blog readers.
- Purpose: Pictures often resonate with people in a way that words never can, and promoting the concept of freedom through images can inspire people into action, as well as encourage survivors.
With your submission, you are giving Hope for the Sold permission to publish the photo(s) on our website, as well as use it for promotional materials related to our anti-trafficking efforts.
Photos must be taken by you. Please don’t send in pictures by someone else from the internet. I want to showcase your work!
Pass this onto any friends who might be interested as well! Can’t wait to see what you come up with to celebrate this theme. Check out what others have sent in on the previous themes of resilience and vulnerability.